Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Coca Farm


Hi I'm Diego I'm 12 years old and I'm from Bolivia. This is a picture taken years ago on my family's coca farm. Currently I live in a women's prison with my mom and sister and my dad lives close by in the men's prison. My family got caught smuggling cocaine on a bus but it wasn't my family we got framed. This picture means a lot to me because this is one of my only treasures left from my old life. Whenever times get tough in my life of poverty and living in jail i look at this picture and it reminds me when everything was easy and happy and my mama and papa were not so stressed for money and Carina never cried. I can barely remember running threw the coca and playing with papa and coming home for a great supper made my mama. I can't wait to get out of this horrible jail and to go back to my my old wonderful life because I don't think I can survive in this jail much longer
By: Nathan

No comments:

Post a Comment