Monday, November 8, 2010

Cocaine and it's Finished Product


Hi I'm Diego and I have been working very hard with these guys making cocaine. I found this picture buried in the mud and thought it would make a good picture about my life. It has been hard but I think I can not pull through. I don't understand why those three guys are not in here stomping on the coca leafs. I don't want to say anything to them because I am scared they will do something with me. I'm not sure if Mondo is enjoying it. This is NOT fun at all but it will be worth it at the end. that is if we get paid. It looks horrible right now but wen it's finished I bet it will look good. The guy on the street will pay a fortune for this stuff. I wonder if my mother and father are looking for me. I really miss Corina.
Preston

No comments:

Post a Comment