Friday, November 5, 2010

Diego's pictures




The photo on the is a picture of my jail cell at San Sebastian Women's Prison. My sister, my mother and I all sleep in the miniscular bed in the right of the photo. It makes me feel really sad that all of this was not my parents' fault, and yet they are the ones in jail. It seems like fate has gave us a blow that I don't think will ever fully heal. I haven't been able to sleep for a long time, I keep having the thought that god has left us. I still have hope though. I still believe that miracles are possible.
The next photo is of my mom and my dad harvesting the coca leaves. It makes me feel pretty good when I see my mom happy like that. I haven't seen her smile in a long time. It also makes me think about how one moment you can be happy and prosperous and the next moment your sad and gloomy. I hope that one day I will be out of this prison and out in the coca fields. Th thing I want most though is to be free.
Vytas

No comments:

Post a Comment